Tuesday, April 5, 2011

a lil back then...

hi again, as im writting my blog i find myself sitting here remembering all the amazing moments ive had in the past with my little sister cindy. I remember those sunny summer days when we will pack everything to go to the beach and something we will always have to pack was a bag of Mangos;). She was& still is that little cute chubby cheeks girl. There she was in the one piece bathing suit, embracing her chunky rolls of her legs and arms, she will eat the mangos like if she was starving for hours, thats how much she loved them. I remember her all sticky, all her mouth and hands dirty from the mango. Just like i have those memories that brings smiles to my face, theres the ones that brought tears to my eyes. Down Syndrome children suffer from many different types of conditions, and my sister cindy was one of them. When she was first born they detected she had 2 holes in her heart,im not sure whats the name for the condition. Thanks to god and to the love we provided her as sisters she was able to heal from this heart desease. Throught her infant period, i can say it was really challenging. There were many time were she was rushed to the hospital. She seem to have symptoms of asthma and she will always have this attacks at nigh, & of course my sister estefany and i were the one responsible for her health, we were mothers to her. so there we were sleepless, worried, sad. my sister cindy will lay down in bed having breathing problems she will cry, must of been horrible feeling that way. So we decided to take her to the hospital there they treated her and the doctors had said if we wouldnt had taken her earlier she wouldnt had been ours she would of been in gods hand.There was also this one time were she had very high fever do to that she spend about 1 or 2 weeks in texas children because the fever was so high she got blisters all over her legs, she had to be treated for that, those blisters left her scars on her legs. As time passes by there was always something new something challenging that as a little girl i had to deal with, i had no childhood because i was always looking after cindy. i had to put d dolls aside and take care of her, i had to grow up when i was only like 5-7 yrs old. My mom was never there and that has affect me and i believe, i know it has on the cindy 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment